3D plot (Plots)

digxx
is it possible to somehow 3d plot the following input?

x=array of length n
y=array of length m
z=array of size mxn

like it can be done in matlab?

like it can be done in matlab?

Re: 3D plot (Plots)

Sheehan Olver
surface(x,y,z)

(or maybe surface(x,y,z')).

Note that if x and y are matrices (so non-rectangular grid), then I think only the pyplot and glvisualize backends will work.

like it can be done in matlab?