[ANN] GLVisualize

Simon Danisch
I finally tagged a new version of GLVisualize with a lot of new goodies and overall improved stability.
For more information please see my blog post:

[Lets deprecate Julia-Users, so please answer on the discourse thread]

Best,
Simon

Re: [ANN] GLVisualize

Joshua Job
On Monday, November 21, 2016 at 1:23:05 PM UTC-8, Simon Danisch wrote:

> I finally tagged a new version of GLVisualize with a lot of new goodies and overall improved stability.
> For more information please see my blog post:
>

> GLVisualize - a modern graphics platform for julia
>

> [Lets deprecate Julia-Users, so please answer on the discourse thread]
>

> Best,
> Simon
I'm going to play with this over the Thanksgiving break, as it seems very cool.