Anderson-Darling test in Julia?

Daniel Carrera
Hello,

Is there any library that implements the Anderson-Darling test in Julia? I tried to find one myself but I haven't found anything, so I'm inclined to think that it is not available. Help?

Cheers,
Daniel.

Re: Anderson-Darling test in Julia?

Daniel Carrera
Thanks!

Sorry for asking a dumb question. I actually saw the HypothesisTests package and somehow it didn't click in my head that this is what I was looking for.

Cheers,
Daniel.