Any package integrate Julia with Jekyll like Knitr did for R?

Any package integrate Julia with Jekyll like Knitr did for R?

Xiaodong Qi
I was amazed by KnitR written by Yihui et al for integrating R with Jekyll and Rmarkdown. Any thing similar for Julia to make blogging easier? Thanks.

Re: Any package integrate Julia with Jekyll like Knitr did for R?

Xiaodong Qi
Sorry, just found Weave.jl hasn't been updated for a year, not sure about the status. I never tried Knitr with Julia engine. Any comments on the performance?

I was amazed by KnitR written by Yihui et al for integrating R with Jekyll and Rmarkdown. Any thing similar for Julia to make blogging easier? Thanks.

Re: Any package integrate Julia with Jekyll like Knitr did for R?

Alex Mellnik
See also https://github.com/dcjones/Judo.jl .  I'm not familiar with Knitr but this may be more oriented toward documentation generation.  -A

On Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 11:50:50 PM UTC-8, Xiaodong Qi wrote:
Sorry, just found Weave.jl hasn't been updated for a year, not sure about the status. I never tried Knitr with Julia engine. Any comments on the performance?

I was amazed by KnitR written by Yihui et al for integrating R with Jekyll and Rmarkdown. Any thing similar for Julia to make blogging easier? Thanks.

Re: Any package integrate Julia with Jekyll like Knitr did for R?

wildart
I maintain a fork of Weave.jl (https://github.com/wildart/Weave.jl) for writing reproducible LaTeX reports. Precompiled library is quite fast, plus results caching feature available in most recent version does a good job in reducing report compilation time.

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 2:50:50 AM UTC-5, Xiaodong Qi wrote:
Sorry, just found Weave.jl hasn't been updated for a year, not sure about the status. I never tried Knitr with Julia engine. Any comments on the performance?

I was amazed by KnitR written by Yihui et al for integrating R with Jekyll and Rmarkdown. Any thing similar for Julia to make blogging easier? Thanks.

Re: Any package integrate Julia with Jekyll like Knitr did for R?

Xiaodong Qi
I have noticed the Weave.jl project, but it hasn't been updated for over
a year. Do you think it is fairly stable and compatible with the latest
Julia build? How does it compared to the knitr package with Julia engine
turned on? Thanks for the great work!

On 3/19/2016 2:22 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> I maintain a fork of Weave.jl (https://github.com/wildart/Weave.jl) for
> writing reproducible LaTeX reports. Precompiled library is quite fast,
> plus results caching feature available in most recent version does a
> good job in reducing report compilation time.
>
> On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 2:50:50 AM UTC-5, Xiaodong Qi wrote:
>
>     Sorry, just found Weave.jl hasn't been updated for a year, not sure
>     about the status. I never tried Knitr with Julia engine. Any
>     comments on the performance?
>
>     On Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 8:48:28 PM UTC-7, Xiaodong Qi wrote:
>
>         I was amazed by KnitR written by Yihui et al for integrating R
>         with Jekyll and Rmarkdown. Any thing similar for Julia to make
>         blogging easier? Thanks.

Re: Any package integrate Julia with Jekyll like Knitr did for R?

wildart
As I wrote, I maintain a fork which is compatible with 0.4. I'm not familiar with knitr using Julia, but Weave.jl provides enough functionality to create reproducible reports with pictures (supports major plotting packages) and core snippets for range of formats (Markdown, LaTex, reStructuresText).

On 3/19/2016 2:22 AM, <a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="NanRrEXnBwAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">wil...@... wrote:

> I maintain a fork of Weave.jl (<a href="https://github.com/wildart/Weave.jl" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\75https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fwildart%2FWeave.jl\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNHJUhsudlM7-cNVL9iFsBWutd53Mg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\75https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fwildart%2FWeave.jl\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNHJUhsudlM7-cNVL9iFsBWutd53Mg&#39;;return true;">https://github.com/wildart/Weave.jl) for
> writing reproducible LaTeX reports. Precompiled library is quite fast,
> plus results caching feature available in most recent version does a
> good job in reducing report compilation time.
>
> On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 2:50:50 AM UTC-5, Xiaodong Qi wrote:
>
>     Sorry, just found Weave.jl hasn't been updated for a year, not sure
>     about the status. I never tried Knitr with Julia engine. Any
>     comments on the performance?
>
>     On Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 8:48:28 PM UTC-7, Xiaodong Qi wrote:
>
>         I was amazed by KnitR written by Yihui et al for integrating R
>         with Jekyll and Rmarkdown. Any thing similar for Julia to make
>         blogging easier? Thanks.

Re: Re: Any package integrate Julia with Jekyll like Knitr did for R?

Timothée Poisot-2
Sent from a mobile device. Pardon the typos/brevity.