Contributing: How to start?

Ali Selman Aydın
Hi all,

I am willing to contribute to the development of this package, especially to the machine learning part. What should I do? How can I track the list of to-do's?

Best,

Ali Selman Aydin

Re: Contributing: How to start?

John Myles White
Fully agree with Isaiah.

Another very effective strategy is to start reading the existing codebase for something like DataFrames until you understand it. This is the most effective way to become an active developer, since there’s constant demand for people who can help with maintenance of the core packages.

 — John