DOE in Julia?

Oleg Mikulchenko
Hi,

I am a newbie in Julia. I have seen more or less comprehensive statistics package, similar to Matlab (?) but I haven't seen DOE implementation. Is there DOE in Julia somewhere?

Thanks.

Re: DOE in Julia?

Simon Byrne
I don't think we do have anything at the moment, but we certainly should.

Was there any particular functionality you were looking for?

-simon

On Tuesday, 28 April 2015 06:56:27 UTC+1, Oleg Mikulchenko wrote:
Hi,

I am a newbie in Julia. I have seen more or less comprehensive statistics package, similar to Matlab (?) but I haven't seen DOE implementation. Is there DOE in Julia somewhere?

Thanks.

Re: DOE in Julia?

Nam-Ky Nguyen
I am the author of the Gendex DOE toolkit (http://designcomputing.net/gendex/). I am keen to rewrite this toolkit in Julia and then make the new toolkit free to everyone. The problem is that I have just started learning Julia ... since last week. Can someone help?
Nguyễn Kỳ Nam
http://designcomputing.net/nkn/