Equivalance of SymbolNode in Julia-0.5

AStupidbear
According to this issue, the definition of SymbolNode disappears in Julia-0.5. Since there's no response from the author, I want to know the equivalence of SymbolNode in Julia-0.5, how I can fix this deprecation.

Re: Equivalance of SymbolNode in Julia-0.5

Yichao Yu
On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 4:37 AM, AStupidbear <[hidden email]> wrote:
> According to this issue, the definition of SymbolNode disappears in
> Julia-0.5. Since there's no response from the author, I want to know the
> equivalence of SymbolNode in Julia-0.5, how I can fix this deprecation.

I don't think there's a direct replacement. As mauro3 mentioned, what
you want is likely one of `Slot` subtypes. The document can be found
here[1]. Note that this cannot be used without the AST.

[1] http://julia.readthedocs.io/en/latest/devdocs/ast/#lowered-form

entering an unicode symbol ?

Henri Girard
I want to enter a list of unicode like this one :

U+4DC0 how to do it ?
regards
Henri

Re: Equivalance of SymbolNode in Julia-0.5

AStupidbear
Thanks. Though there are still confusing errors after replacing "SymbolNode" to "Slot".

Re: entering an unicode symbol ?

Jeffrey Sarnoff
```julia

u4DC0 = '\u4DC0'
u4DC0 = '\U4DC0'

```

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 2:12 AM, AStupidbear <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks. Though there are still confusing errors after replacing "SymbolNode"
> to "Slot".

As I said, simply replacing `SymbolNode` with `Slot` won't work.