Equivalent to glmulti?

Navin K
Hello!

I'm brand new to the Julia community and more of programmer than a stats person so apologies in advance if I'm asking something silly.

I'm interested in the possibility of introducing Julia to the ecosystem at work and would like to make the case by translating some existing R code across to Julia. We use the glmulti package in R https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/glmulti/index.html for the purposes of model selection and I'd like to know if there is a port of this package (or something equivalent) in the Julia ecosystem?

Any help appreciated! Thanks,

Navin

Re: Equivalent to glmulti?

Simon Byrne
I don't think there is anything directly comparable (at least yet). You can use RCall.jl, but if this is the main reason you're using it, it kind of defeats the purpose.

On Wednesday, 12 August 2015 05:22:02 UTC+1, Navin K wrote:
Hello!

I'm brand new to the Julia community and more of programmer than a stats person so apologies in advance if I'm asking something silly.

I'm interested in the possibility of introducing Julia to the ecosystem at work and would like to make the case by translating some existing R code across to Julia. We use the glmulti package in R <a href="https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/glmulti/index.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\75https%3A%2F%2Fcran.r-project.org%2Fweb%2Fpackages%2Fglmulti%2Findex.html\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNF0OEce-e2ortHgEqSC8wJXEPDzyA&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\75https%3A%2F%2Fcran.r-project.org%2Fweb%2Fpackages%2Fglmulti%2Findex.html\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNF0OEce-e2ortHgEqSC8wJXEPDzyA&#39;;return true;">https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/glmulti/index.html for the purposes of model selection and I'd like to know if there is a port of this package (or something equivalent) in the Julia ecosystem?