Exporting Statistics output

parthasarathy ganguly
What is the way to automatically export  statistical output from julia REPL to other file? Writetable seems to export only dataframes.

Re: Exporting Statistics output

Tamas Papp
I am not aware of any method for automatic export. You would have to
export your output manually, but please make the question more precise
(what kind of statistical output, and export format).

On Wed, Sep 21 2016, parthasarathy ganguly wrote:

> What is the way to automatically export  statistical output from julia REPL
> to other file? Writetable seems to export only dataframes.

Re: Exporting Statistics output

parthasarathy ganguly
For example, I use "summarystats" function and I get some output. Is it possible to export the output to a csv file?
Thank you for your previous answer.
Parthasarathy Ganguly