Features

Tim Holy
Hi all,

Most of you have probably already noticed, but when you go to Pull Requests
GitHub now makes it easy to find PRs by specific authors other than yourself. If
you, like many of us, have ever said to yourself, "I remember this is in some
cool unmerged PR by @vtjnash," now you can more easily find it. While it was
probably a drop in the bucket, the timing was interesting: I had asked them
for that just a week or so ago, so if we want to we can tell ourselves that
they added this feature just for us :-).

Speaking of issues that I couldn't find by searching GitHub, whoever made
Pkg.update() work so much faster: thanks.

--Tim