From where I can learn contribution guidelines?

Utkarsh Gupta
I'm new to julia community and I'm looking forward to contribute in julia-stats but I'm having a hard time understanding the things, also I couldn't find contribution guidelines to help me get started.
Can someone help me out in this?

Re: From where I can learn contribution guidelines?

Stefan Karpinski
Not specific to stats, but the CONTRIBUTING doc might help.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 11:02 PM, Utkarsh Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm new to julia community and I'm looking forward to contribute in julia-stats but I'm having a hard time understanding the things, also I couldn't find contribution guidelines to help me get started.
Can someone help me out in this?

Re: From where I can learn contribution guidelines?

SVAKSHA
Here are some more links :
1. List of packages in Julia-Stats (assuming this is the org you refer
to?) on GH: https://github.com/svaksha/Julia.jl/blob/master/Statistics.md#org-juliastats
2. Contributing to core Julia and other links :
https://github.com/svaksha/Julia.jl/blob/master/Community.md#contributing-to-julia-core-development

hth, -SVAKSHA ॥  http://about.me/svaksha  ॥