How to create Slice and NUTS samplers in Lora.jl

How to create Slice and NUTS samplers in Lora.jl

Xiucheng Li
Hi all,

I recently played around the MCMC inference with Lora, but only an outdated document was found and I have no idea how to create Slice Sampling and NUTS samplers in Lora. Any guide?

Thanks for your help.

Re: How to create Slice and NUTS samplers in Lora.jl

Benjamin Deonovic
As I understand Lora.jl is currently under going some major code changes. The maintainer is working on porting over all of the samplers he had from his initial code over to this new codebase. You could try an older release of Lora.jl perhaps?

Otherwise take a look at Mamba.jl (code, documentation). Here is an example from the documentation that utilizes slice and NUTS.