Implementing Poisson Inverse Gaussian distribution for Distributions.jl

Implementing Poisson Inverse Gaussian distribution for Distributions.jl

anon
Is anyone currently in the process of implementing the Poisson Inverse Gaussian Distribution?

If not then, unless someone objects, I'll probably go ahead and implement it, as I've found it more useful than the Poisson distribution for modeling the lengths of discrete things, such as the length of a random document.