Interpolations.jl: irregular grids

Pieterjan Robbe
I am trying to do interpolation on irregular grids using Interpolations.jl. From its documentation:

Currently its support is best for B-splines and also supports irregular grids.

 Anyone knows how I get the irregular grids to work? Basically, I have some triples (x,y,u) where x,y is a data point and u is a measurement. I'd like to find the value at (x*,y*).

Re: Interpolations.jl: irregular grids

Kaj Wiik
Hi!

See: