Is there a StatsBase maintainer?

David Anthoff

Hi,

I remember that there was discussion recently that “core” packages should get a maintainer who doesn’t fix everything, but tries to keep things moving along. Is there someone like that for StatsBase?

I would very much like to see https://github.com/JuliaStats/StatsBase.jl/pull/144 merged. It is a really harmless PR (I think) that fixes deprecation warnings on julia 0.4, and has been sitting around since mid-Oct.

Not sure what the right protocol is in this case, for someone like me. I don’t want to ping previous contributors personally, especially given that some of them (rightly!) have pointed out that they are overwhelmed by direct messages… Happy for any pointer on how to proceed in such a case!

Cheers,

David

--

David Anthoff