Quantcast

JuMP at INFORMS

Miles Lubin
First of all, I'm happy to announce that Iain, Joey and I were awarded the INFORMS Computing Society prize for the development of JuMP! (Photo: https://twitter.com/J_P_Vielma/status/798323596338823173)

We're honored to receive this award and will use it as extra motivation to further the development of JuMP and JuliaOpt.

Second, we'd like to have an informal JuliaOpt meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) for those attending the INFORMS conference in Nashville. We'll meet at 6pm in room MCC 106B. Come to chat with us! Stickers will be available.

Miles

RE: JuMP at INFORMS

David Anthoff

Congrats, that is fantastic!! Cheers, David

Re: JuMP at INFORMS

Carleton Coffrin
Congratulations!  Well deserved.

First of all, I'm happy to announce that Iain, Joey and I were awarded the INFORMS Computing Society prize for the development of JuMP! (Photo: <a href="https://twitter.com/J_P_Vielma/status/798323596338823173" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FJ_P_Vielma%2Fstatus%2F798323596338823173\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNF7gP2i2SegeH2vlVA4FX3mxhe7eg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FJ_P_Vielma%2Fstatus%2F798323596338823173\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNF7gP2i2SegeH2vlVA4FX3mxhe7eg&#39;;return true;">https://twitter.com/J_P_Vielma/status/798323596338823173)