Julia and Slurm 'Hello World'

Julia Users mailing list
I hope this is an acceptable question...
I am starting out with Julia, and am looking at the parallelism facilities.

How does Julia integrate with batch schedulers and their job launch mechanisms, specifically Slurm?
Is there a 'Hello World' I can try which will use SLurm to launch a parallel application?
The canonical one in MPI is just to print the MPI rank numbers. What would the suggestion be for a simple Julia parallel program.

Thanks
John Hearns

Thanks
John Hearns