Naming suggestion for isdistinct/alldistint, i.e. hasduplicates

Naming suggestion for isdistinct/alldistint, i.e. hasduplicates

Scott Jones
I'd seen a discussion on GitHub, about a new function, possibly called isdistinct, alldistinct.
I just wanted to throw another possibility into the ring, which I think might be a bit clearer, and fit better with the naming convention of is* and has* predicates in Julia.

What do people think of the name `hasduplicates`?

I think the singular `has` helps indicate that the argument is a collection, and the plural of `duplicates` helps indicate that it is talking about the elements of the collection.