Network analysis statistical

Sreenivas Raghavan
Hello everyone,
                      I am interested in developing network analysis package for link prediction  problems in social network analysis, biological networks etc. The basic function would include clustering coefficents, shortest paths, degree distribution, bayesian classifier for link prediction analysis etc. Please guide me how to start this and in which area I have to concentrate. Also, please let me know some machine learning algorithm which should be included in julia package.

Re: Network analysis statistical

Charles Novaes de Santana
Hi,

Great idea! I wish you success in all the process! It seems to be a very useful project to the community!

Maybe you could contribute to (or be inspired by) other projects that already work with Graphs/Networks.

For example:

LightGraphs: https://github.com/JuliaGraphs/LightGraphs.jl

EvolvingGraphs: https://github.com/weijianzhang/EvolvingGraphs.jl

Best,

Charles

On 14 June 2015 at 21:13, Sreenivas Raghavan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone,
                      I am interested in developing network analysis package for link prediction  problems in social network analysis, biological networks etc. The basic function would include clustering coefficents, shortest paths, degree distribution, bayesian classifier for link prediction analysis etc. Please guide me how to start this and in which area I have to concentrate. Also, please let me know some machine learning algorithm which should be included in julia package.

Um axé! :)

--
Charles Novaes de Santana, PhD
http://www.imedea.uib-csic.es/~charles