Package for AR processes

David Anthoff

Hi group,

is there a package that implements autoregressive models? Mainly I’m looking for something that evaluates the log likelihood function for an autoregressive process.

If there isn’t, where in the JuliaStats ecosystem would such a function live, in case I end up implementing it?

For more options, visit