Quantcast

Syntax sugar for composite type decomposition?

Syntax sugar for composite type decomposition?

FANG Colin
Do we have a decomposition syntax or macro that simplifies this

a = x.a
b = x.b
c = x.c

Re: Syntax sugar for composite type decomposition?

FANG Colin
Macro seems to have answered this in a different thread....
https://github.com/mauro3/Parameters.jl

On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 1:01:32 PM UTC, FANG Colin wrote:
Do we have a decomposition syntax or macro that simplifies this

a = x.a
b = x.b
c = x.c

Re: Syntax sugar for composite type decomposition?

Mauro
On Wed, 2016-11-16 at 14:02, FANG Colin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Macro seems to have answered this in a different thread....
> https://github.com/mauro3/Parameters.jl

lol: Yes that package contains "macros" but my name is Mauro :-)

> On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 1:01:32 PM UTC, FANG Colin wrote:
>>
>> Do we have a decomposition syntax or macro that simplifies this
>>

>> a = x.a
>> b = x.b
>> c = x.c

Re: Syntax sugar for composite type decomposition?

Tom Breloff