Using the RCall package to copy R data sets to Julia

Using the RCall package to copy R data sets to Julia

Douglas Bates
I wrote a short notebook, http://bit.ly/1Tv8bBz, on using the RCall package to copy R data sets to Julia.

I assume this will display from github.com as a notebook, not as the JSON code itself.  Should I make the link to an nbviewer address instead?

Using the RCall package to copy R data sets to Julia

Simon Frost
Unfortunately the notebook rendering doesn't work on mobile, so it's best to have both.

Re: Using the RCall package to copy R data sets to Julia

That's nice! I just wanted to note that instead of dump(), which is
quite low-level, you can use showcols() as an equivalent to R's str().