What are the lexer and parsar used by julia?

What are the lexer and parsar used by julia?

pengyu.ut
I don't find any lex and bison code in julia source code. Could anybody show me what lexer and parser are used in julia implementation?

Re: What are the lexer and parsar used by julia?

Yichao Yu

On Oct 17, 2016 10:16 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I don't find any lex and bison code in julia source code. Could anybody show me what lexer and parser are used in julia implementation?

src/*.scm

Re: What are the lexer and parsar used by julia?

Isaiah Norton
See also: https://github.com/JuliaLang/JuliaParser.jl
(not used in base, yet, but used in several tooling packages)