Who is working on structural equation modelling in Julia

Who is working on structural equation modelling in Julia

Arin Basu
I was recently at a workshop on Behavioural Genetics and was discussing Open Mx (an open source of Mx matrix programming language) used in twin studies and behavioural genetics studies. OpenMx is ported to R and works excellently with R. I was wondering if we could use some form of structural equation modelling package in julia as well. I could not find one. Is anyone working on a structural equation modelling package for Julia? Also, is anyone working on porting OpenMx to Julia?

Arin Basu

Re: Who is working on structural equation modelling in Julia

Simon Byrne
I'm not aware of any such effort.

For future reference, such questions would be better posted to julia-stats or julia-users.

-Simon

Arin Basu