Who maintains Clustering.jl ?

Diego Javier Zea
Hi! Clustering.jl issues and PR haven't being commented since the middle of March... My principal interest at the moment is hierarchical clustering issues and PRs being addressed. Best!

Re: Who maintains Clustering.jl ?

Kevin Squire
Hi Diego!

The answer is really that no one is spending much time maintaining it right now.  Everyone who has contributed in the past has either moved on or is too busy.

If you could take the time to review some of the pull requests, it's more likely that they'll get merged (some members of JuliaStats should get notified), and if you (or someone else) shows active enough interest, I'm you could probably get commit access.

(Don't take my word as a guarantee--there would need to be some discussion amongst members of JuliaStats first--but since no one has been taking ownership of that package, I would think it would be likely.)

Cheers!
  Kevin