Quantcast

errorbar plot in Plots.jl

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

errorbar plot in Plots.jl

franckhertz16
I have just discovered Plots, which I use mostly with the PlotlyJS backend because of the inline interactivity in Juliabox, and I have been spoiled by it: thank you Tom and Spencer.

I need an errorbar plot (something like http://matplotlib.org/examples/statistics/errorbar_demo_features.html): is there any plan to add it? I could use the OHLC plot, but I cannot figure out how to remove the horizontal bars.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: errorbar plot in Plots.jl

Tom Breloff
Already implemented as attributes: yerror and xerror

On Friday, October 14, 2016, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have just discovered Plots, which I use mostly with the PlotlyJS backend because of the inline interactivity in Juliabox, and I have been spoiled by it: thank you Tom and Spencer.

I need an errorbar plot (something like http://matplotlib.org/examples/statistics/errorbar_demo_features.html): is there any plan to add it? I could use the OHLC plot, but I cannot figure out how to remove the horizontal bars.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: errorbar plot in Plots.jl

franckhertz16
Beautiful, thank you!

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 12:06:39 AM UTC+2, Tom Breloff wrote:
Already implemented as attributes: yerror and xerror

On Friday, October 14, 2016, <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="8yGmR90wBQAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">franck...@...> wrote:
I have just discovered Plots, which I use mostly with the PlotlyJS backend because of the inline interactivity in Juliabox, and I have been spoiled by it: thank you Tom and Spencer.

I need an errorbar plot (something like <a href="http://matplotlib.org/examples/statistics/errorbar_demo_features.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fmatplotlib.org%2Fexamples%2Fstatistics%2Ferrorbar_demo_features.html\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNH3nf9Jq_QqT0ckJ9zAlQRW_kAGJA&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fmatplotlib.org%2Fexamples%2Fstatistics%2Ferrorbar_demo_features.html\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNH3nf9Jq_QqT0ckJ9zAlQRW_kAGJA&#39;;return true;">http://matplotlib.org/examples/statistics/errorbar_demo_features.html): is there any plan to add it? I could use the OHLC plot, but I cannot figure out how to remove the horizontal bars.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: errorbar plot in Plots.jl

Li Zhang
the default color is all black, how to set the colors for errorbars?

On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 10:23:34 PM UTC-7, [hidden email] wrote:
Beautiful, thank you!

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 12:06:39 AM UTC+2, Tom Breloff wrote:
Already implemented as attributes: yerror and xerror

On Friday, October 14, 2016, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have just discovered Plots, which I use mostly with the PlotlyJS backend because of the inline interactivity in Juliabox, and I have been spoiled by it: thank you Tom and Spencer.

I need an errorbar plot (something like <a onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fmatplotlib.org%2Fexamples%2Fstatistics%2Ferrorbar_demo_features.html\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNH3nf9Jq_QqT0ckJ9zAlQRW_kAGJA&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fmatplotlib.org%2Fexamples%2Fstatistics%2Ferrorbar_demo_features.html\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNH3nf9Jq_QqT0ckJ9zAlQRW_kAGJA&#39;;return true;" href="http://matplotlib.org/examples/statistics/errorbar_demo_features.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://matplotlib.org/examples/statistics/errorbar_demo_features.html): is there any plan to add it? I could use the OHLC plot, but I cannot figure out how to remove the horizontal bars.

Loading...