frequentist modle

Ananta Pradhan
Dear all,
I need idea, how to draw probability lines on scattered plot using Frequentist method in R.
If anybody has coding please provide me (In R or Matlab)

Re: frequentist modle

Kevin Squire
Dear Ananta,

You've posted on a mailing list about doing statistics in the Julia programming language.  If you're looking for help with R or Matlab, you're probably better off posting somewhere more related to those languages.

(On the other, hand, Julia is a nice language to program in for some statistical problems, so you might check it out some time.)

Cheers,
   Kevin