julia needs a data pipeline package like luigi

julia needs a data pipeline package like luigi

杜岳華
I just saw the popular python package Luigi, it's a package for building a complex data pipelines.

Julia is for scientific purpose, users must face the problem of managing data pipelines.

So, I was thinking are there somebody implement the package like this

Re: julia needs a data pipeline package like luigi

Milan Bouchet-Valat
Le jeudi 05 novembre 2015 à 23:55 -0800, 杜岳華 a écrit :
> I just saw the popular python package Luigi, it's a package for
> building a complex data pipelines.
>
> Julia is for scientific purpose, users must face the problem of
> managing data pipelines.
>
> So, I was thinking are there somebody implement the package like this
Precisely, yes:
http://julialang.org/blog/2015/10/datastreams/
https://github.com/JuliaDB/DataStreams.jl

I suspect contributions are welcome. :-)

(BTW, this kind of question is more suited for julia-users.)

Regards