nested logit model

tjvyxjq2612
Hi every one,

It is my first time to use Julia. I spend a lot time on this language but I still have a lot of questions.

Now I want to build nested logit model. I have done this model in STATA but I also need know how to build this model in Julia.

Here is the stata code:  nlogitgen type = travel(public: bus | train, private: car | air)

nlogittree travel type, choice(d)

nlogit d p q || type:, base(public) || travel: income, case(id) notree nolog

estimates store NLM

I have already read the manual but I really dont know how to build model using Julia language. I am very appreciate if any one can help me.