tests timing out for nightly on Travis

John Pearson
I submitted a PR a couple of days ago, but for reasons unclear to me, the tests are timing out on the nightly builds on Travis. Any idea on why this might be happening? And what do we do about merging PRs in the meantime?

Re: tests timing out for nightly on Travis

Andreas Noack
It looks like worker 3 stops. There are still a lot of deprecation warnings which can slow down things quite much. I think we'll have to tag a new Compat.jl version and maybe also make some adjustments to Distributions.jl to avoid the warnings.

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 10:24 AM, John Pearson <[hidden email]> wrote:
I submitted a PR a couple of days ago, but for reasons unclear to me, the tests are timing out on the nightly builds on Travis. Any idea on why this might be happening? And what do we do about merging PRs in the meantime?

Re: tests timing out for nightly on Travis

John Pearson
Makes sense. If you want to reply here when Compat is ready, the syntax fixes seem to all be for call and hist, which should be easy enough to fix. I'm happy to do that.

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 10:24 AM, John Pearson <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="r_3eexBiDQAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">jmxpe...@...> wrote:
I submitted a <a href="https://github.com/JuliaStats/Distributions.jl/pull/503" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FJuliaStats%2FDistributions.jl%2Fpull%2F503\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFiH0jb9ta_jGxviBKggbMaooJiYw&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FJuliaStats%2FDistributions.jl%2Fpull%2F503\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFiH0jb9ta_jGxviBKggbMaooJiYw&#39;;return true;">PR a couple of days ago, but for reasons unclear to me, the tests are timing out on the nightly builds on Travis. Any idea on why this might be happening? And what do we do about merging PRs in the meantime?